Do I need to file taxes on the income I earn with Isagenix?

As an Isagenix Independent Associate, you are an independent contractor and are responsible for your own expenses and any applicable taxes including self-employment taxes and any applicable income taxes. Isagenix® provides 1099 forms to all United States Associates that have earned a minimum of $600 in commissions or compensation during the calendar year. For more information, we encourage you to speak to a tax professional.

Need more help? You can also email questions to

Frequently Asked Questions